Advanced Course (1 year)
This course is for 200 tax officials who have passed a screening test. Candidates need to have a definite term of work experience of 7 years or more but less than 17 years for those employed through the Principal Class III Entrance Examination (Taxation).
- To enable trainees to obtain the appropriate knowledge and skills for specialists.
- To make trainees acquire broader perspectives,deeper insights and refined judgement needed to succeed as core officials in tax administration.
- Instructors for this course are eminent university professors and senior NTA officials with considerable practical experience.
- Trainees are grouped according to their fields of specialties, such as individual taxation, property taxation, corporation taxation, liquor tax, revenue management and processing, and collection.
(1) Tax law subjects including lectures and seminars on tax laws in trainees' areas of specialty and so forth.
(2) Accounting subjects including bookkeeping and accounting, and theory of financial statement.
(3) Related law subjects including administrative law, civil law, and corporation law.
(4) Practical education subjects including a basic tax administration course and practical training in international transactions.