Advanced Course (7 months)
Training for graduates of the Basic Training for Service as National Tax Expert
with 3 years of pracical experience.
* This course is not conducted in 2011.
- To enable trainees to acquire the knowledge and skills needed for specialists positions.
- To make trainees aquire broader perspectives, deeper insights and refined judgment needed for specialist positions.
- Instructors for this course are eminent university professors and NTA officials with considerable practical experience.
- Trainees are grouped according to their fields of specialties, such as individual taxation, property taxation, corporation taxation and collection.
- Tax law subjects including lectures and seminars on tax laws in trainees' areas of specialty and so forth.
- Accounting subjects including bookkeeping and accounting.
- Law and economic subjects including administrative law, Civil Code, and Companies Act.
- Practical subjects including the burden of proof in tax litigation and practical training on international transactions, and others.