Advanced Course (7 months)
Training for graduates of the Basic Training for Servie as National Tax Expert
with 3 years of pracical experience.
* Training in 2010 is for graduates of the Basic Training for Service as National Tax Expert with two years of practical experience.
- To enable trainees to acquire the knowledge and skills needed for specialists positions.
- To make trainees aquire broader perspectives, deeper insights and refined judgment needed for specialist positions.
- Instructors for this course are eminent university professors and NTA officials with considerable practical experience.
- Trainees are grouped according to their fields of specialties, such as individual taxation, property taxation, corporation taxation and collection.
(1) Tax law subjects including lectures and seminars on tax laws in trainees' areas of specialty and so forth.
(2) Accounting subjects including bookkeeping and accounting.
(3) Related law subjects including administrative law, civil law.
(4) Practical education subjects including practical training in international transactions.