Basic Training for Service as National Tax Expert (3-months)
Training for new recruits who have passed the National Tax Expert Service Examination held by National Tax Agency
- To make trainees aquire a social conscience and awareness of their roles as public servants.
- To enable trainees to obtain the basic knowledge and skills required of tax officials.
The instructors for this course are eminent university professors and NTA officials with considerable practical experience.
(1) Tax law subjects including different types of tax laws.
(3) Administrative work related subjects including the integration of back office works.
(4) General educational subjects including basic course for tax officials and others.