Basic Training for Beginners (3 months)
Training for Primary Course graduates with one year of practical experience
- To enable trainees to obtain the knowledge and skills required of tax officials.
- To enable trainees to enhance their common sense as members of society and their awareness as public servants.
- Trainees are grouped according to their fields of specialty, such as individual taxation, property taxation, corporation taxation and collection.
(1) Tax law subjects including lectures and seminars on tax laws in trainees' areas of specialty and so forth.
(2) Administrative law.
(3) Theory of Japanese Economy.
(4) General educational subjects including basic course for tax officials and others.