Primary Course(1 year)
Residential Training for all new recruits who have passed Exam for tax collectors working in taxation offices.
- To make trainees acquire a social conscience and awareness of their roles as public servants.
- To enable trainees to obtain the basic knowledge and skills required of tax officials.
- Tax law subjects.
- Practical lectures and hands-on trainings.
- Bookkeeping and accounting.
- Group activities.
- Law and economic subjects including Civil Code, Commercial Code, economics, and others.
- The faculties consist of university professors with eminent knowledge and experienced NTA officials.
- The trainees are divided into groups of approximately 15 for group activities.