Tax Agency JAPAN＞Notice on Copyright and Other Related Matters Regarding
this Web Site
Notice on Copyright and Other Related Matters Regarding this Web Site
notice is specific to the contents of the "National Tax Agency Japan Web
Site " (hereafter the Site). Web sites linked to the Site are therefore not
subject to the following conditions.
Using the content on this website
Information made available on this website (hereinafter referred to as " Content " ) may be freely used, copied, publicly transmitted, translated or otherwise modified on condition that the user complies with provisions 1) to 5) below.Commercial use of Content is also permitted.
- 1) Source citation
- a. The user must cite the source when using the Content. Sources should be cited in the following manner:
(Examples of source citation)
Source: National Tax Agency website (URL of the relevant page)
- b. If you have edited the Content for use, you must include a statement expressing that the content has been edited, in addition to the abovementioned source citation, but not in any way that making public or using edited information in a format that may be misconstrued as having been created by the Government of Japan (or its ministries and/or agencies).
(Example of citation when using edited content)
Created by editing the XX Survey (National Tax Agency) (URL of the relevant page)
- 2) No infringement of third party rights
- a. In some cases, a third party (refers to a party other than the state. Hereinafter referred to as " Third Party " ) may hold copyrights or other rights to a part of the Content. For Content where a Third Party holds copyrights or other rights (e.g. portrait rights in a photograph, publicity rights etc.), it is the responsibility of the user to obtain consent for use from the Third Party unless there is explicit indication that the rights have already been cleared.
- b. If a Third Party holds rights to a part of the Content, said fact may be directly or indirectly stated or indicated through source citations, but in some cases the part of the Content to which the Third Party holds the rights may not be clear or may not be explicitly stated. It is the responsibility of the user to confirm the rights pertaining to use of the Content.
- c. Even if a Third Party holds copyrights to the Content, some use of the Content, such as quoting, may be allowed without the consent of the copyright holder, under the Copyright Act of Japan.
- 3) Governing law and jurisdiction
- 4) Disclaimer
- a. The state bears absolutely no responsibility for any action taken by the user involving the use of the Content (including use of information based on edited Content).
- b. The Content may be modified, moved or deleted without prior notice.
- 5) Other
2. Alterations to the Contents of the Site
The National Tax Agency reserves the right to alter or erase the contents of this
Site without any notification in advance.
" Internet Explorer, " " Word, " and "Excel" are the trademarks of Microsoft Corporation.
" Acrobat Reader " is the trademark of Adobe Systems Incorporated.